Jen and Sue and Oscar are out in California celebrating Oscar's G.G.'s (Great Grandmother's) 94th birthday, and I'm back in New York, catching up on the blogging.
I can report that Oscar really likes feeding people. I wonder if it's a subversive inversion of the parent-child relationship. I resisted being fed for a long time but am being persuaded to be a good sport, spit out my gum and play along.
Oscar also now likes water, as we learned over our Fourth of July weekend in the Catskills with the godlessparents and their Bean. This is new. Last year, it took us three days to coax Oscar into the pool. This year, we couldn't keep him out of the water.
Here he is with The Bean, posing for the traditional Fourth of July picture on Ellen's lips couch.

1 Comments:
Hey, Poppa -- do you think we could get an update, now that he is about to be FIVE?
Post a Comment
<< Home